Saupins School is an English medium, co-educational high school housed on 1.5 acres of land in Sector 32, Chandigarh. The school building is beautifully designed and is the only school in the vicinity with a ramp upto the top floor, to cater to children with special needs. Our covered area is 3857 sq. feet with 54 spacious, well ventilated rooms.
We are equipped with:
- Complete firefighting equipment, regularly inspected, updated and checked for use.
- High walled perimeter and security guard.
- Regularly serviced filtered water dispensers for students and staff.
- School Canteen: Only healthy products are allowed. No artificially flavored drinks, foods or junk food permitted. Regular inspection of premises is conducted.
- 3 Computer labs (180 computers) dedicated to teaching ICT English and Maths. A lease line with a bandwidth of 180 mbps is provided in the school for teachers and students to work and access educational resources. The entire school building is served with a wifi internet /server connections for use in all classrooms.
- The Science lab is well equipped and IT enabled to demonstrate and conduct experiments relevant to the syllabi and much more.
- A Tinkering lab. to promote creativity is being set up where children will be free to experiment and explore their ideas.
- The school library is well stocked with approx 12000 books and resources for both teachers and students. The school also subscribes to all leading newspapers and numerous national and international magazines/ journals to widen the readers’ horizons. Over 355 educational / inspirational DVDs / CDs are also available.
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- All classrooms are equipped with LED Smart boards to facilitate teaching and learning.
- CCTV installed in every room .
- A playground for recreation and sports activities, a Basketball court and Cricket nets. We have also tied up with various organizations and sports complexes to provide additional sports facilities.
- An air conditioned, audio-visual room and an outdoor stage to conduct co-curricular activities and programmes is available. A video/audio recording and editing studio with the latest equipment and lighting facilities has also been provided.
- Type setting/scanning and printing (Risograph) is available for in-house printing of question papers and documents.
- A medical room with a full time qualified nurse to meet emergent situations and a Doctor on call. A thorough routine medical examination is conducted every year.